The EarlyTutors is urgently looking to hire an After School Tutors, Apply After School Tutoring jobs hiring nearby Lexington-Fayette KY to provide homework help and enrichment activities to elementary grade students of Kentucky. Ideally Lexington-Fayette Tutors will work 20+ hours per week.
Post : After School Tutors – Homework Helper
Location : Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky
Job Type: Part Time tutoring
Working Hours : Up to 20 hr/week
Pay Rate: $18 – $21/hour
Key Responsibilities Homework tutors Lexington-Fayette:
The After School Tutor will work under the supervision of the Lexington-Fayette Program Coordinator and will perform tasks as listed below:
- Work in small groups with Lexington-Fayette students to provide them with academic tutoring to improve their understanding of math, reading, social studies and/or science, at all levels,
- Use best practices when tutoring students,
- Develop positive relationships with students that foster their academic and personal growth,
- Attend periodic staff meetings for youth evaluation and information exchange among Lexington-Fayette Tutors, Kentucky supervisors
- Support Teen Reading Ambassador Pages assigned to each city of Kentucky,
- Administer enrichment activities to students in the after-school hours,
- Support the Children’s Librarian and other branch staff in the implementation of programs in the after-school hours,
- Perform other duties assigned from Lexington-Fayette supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Prior experience working in a formal or informal education setting with both children and/or teens,
- Ability to speak foreign languages preferred,
- Interest in helping Lexington-Fayette children to improve their reading, writing, math, social studies, and science skills,
- Possess a concrete understanding of basic elementary Math, Science, English, History, and Foreign Language concepts,
- Computer and basic technology skills such as Microsoft Office Suite and Mobile Applications,
- Experience teaching and/or tutoring in Lexington-Fayette with multiple subject areas,
- Effective communication skills in dealing with children, parents, co-workers and supervisors
Tags: After school tutoring jobs Lexington-Fayette, After School tutor jobs nearby Lexington-Fayette KY, Homework helper jobs Lexington-Fayette, Part time tutor hiring in Lexington-Fayette, assignment helper jobs in Lexington-Fayette, Tutor hiring nearby Lexington-Fayette, After School teaching jobs Lexington-Fayette
Note: at Early Tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise tutoring jobs Lexington-Fayette KY, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs according to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs hiring nearby Lexington-Fayette KY.
We share regularly online tutoring jobs in Lexington-Fayette for multiple languages like Spanish, English, French, German and Science, Technology, Engineering, Math tutors, so visit regularly to get apply teaching jobs in Lexington-Fayette KY.