Hiring Part-Time Math Tutor in Old Bridge NJ, who can work from anywhere to boost up the confidence of students at Old Bridge of leading school who are ready to embrace technology to improve the quality of their academic journey.
Position : Math Tutor / Mathematics Teacher
Location : Old Bridge, NJ, US
Work Schedule: Remote – Flexible hours (Depending off hours)
Job Type : Part-time tutoring job
Pay Rate: $16/hour (biweekly paid)
Our Math tutors Old Bridge are subject matter experts who use the Socratic Method to engage with students and help them develop their skills by providing guidance and step-by-step support through our live, chat-based tutoring platform.
You’ll have the chance to hone your tutoring skills, all while making a meaningful difference in students’ lives by helping them improve their academic, professional, and personal skills. There are tutors online around the clock in many different subjects, and as a Maths Tutoring in Old Bridge, you may receive students in any of the topics that you are proficient in.
Responsibilities of Math tutor in Old Bridge:
- Manage tutoring sessions with multiple students (simultaneously) of nearby in Old Bridge area of expertise.
- Conduct pedagogical assessments, and provide feedback to Old Bridge teachers and students.
- Create an engaging learning environment, and enhance student confidence and interest in learning.
- Contribute to the Old Bridge tutor team by offering your knowledge and support to peers.
- Run multiple simultaneous individual tutoring sessions covering a variety of grade, ability levels, and subjects
- Ability to sit and type at a computer for long periods of time.
- 1+ year Tutoring experience in Old Bridge – preferred,
- Experience working with children preferred,
- Undergraduate Degree (or in the process of completion) in relevant field,
- Passionate about learning and teaching,
- Ability to adapt to individual student needs and learning styles,
- Consistently available to work at least 15+ hours per week. Shifts vary from 3-6 hours in length.
- Work with a dynamic team that provides support whenever you get stuck,
- Work from the comfort of your home!
- Flexible schedule based on your availability in Old Bridge,
- Opportunity for career development and advancement into management with a fast-growing company,
- Our Old Bridge math tutors start at $16/hour. Wages are paid biweekly.
- A unique opportunity to make an impact by making education more equitable.
- Old Bridge Student demand fluctuates throughout the school year, peaking in the fall and dropping off during winter holidays and summer,
- Part-time Old Bridge tutors may receive up to 20 hours of tutoring shifts per week,
- Our tutors work within blocks and you can select 1 per day to create your availability within.
Tags: online tutoring jobs nearby in Old Bridge NJ, online math tutor in Old Bridge NJ, remote tutoring jobs in Old Bridge, Mathematics tutor jobs Old Bridge NJ, online tutoring jobs Old Bridge, Part time tutor jobs in Old Bridge, online math tutor hiring in Old Bridge, maths teaching jobs Old Bridge,
Note: at Early Tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise tutoring jobs in Old Bridge NJ, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs according to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby Old Bridge New Jersey.
We share regularly online tutoring jobs in Old Bridge for multiple subjects like Science, Technology, Physics, Engineering, Math tutors, so visit regularly to get apply tutoring jobs in Old Bridge