We are hiring for an enthusiastic PreK teacher/tutor in San Marcos CA, who is committed to intellectual and social development of the students. Furthermore, you’ll teach with patience, friendly and creative while working part time.
PreK Teacher in San Marcos are responsible for implementing a full educational teaching plan already developed for each student and using activities and instructional methods to motivate children and improve their academic skill set.
Post: PreK Teacher/Tutor – Urgent hire
Location : San Marcos California
Pay Range: $18/hr to $22/hr
Category : Private – Pre school teaching
Type: Part-time Tutor
The ideal candidate will be passionate for private tutoring with an ability to reach out to the students and create a relationship of friendly trust. Our goal is to help students’ interest in education and to be dedicated in the entire process of learning and development. Join us earlier to become a Pre k teacher in San Marcos.
Responsibilities of San Marcos Pre-k jobs:
- Educating San Marcos students in private (1:1) or group setting for Math and ELA subject.
- Following a complete teaching plan, and organizing learning materials and resources as per plan.
- Teaching alphabets and numeracy including with personal, social and emotional skills .
- Following a complete teaching plan, and organize learning materials and resources.
- Moreover, use a variety of activities and instructional methods to motivate San Marcos children’s.
- Maintain communication with parents and provide appropriate feedback of students’ progress.
- Keep a detailed records of each student’s sessions using our student progress record system and relevant forms.
- Keep students’ learning plans up-to-date to meet student needs likewise.
- In last, Work closely with the center’s director and staff.
Qualifications and requirements of PreK Tutor in San Marcos CA :
- Should have earlier experience as a PreK, Kindergarten, 1st grade, and/or 2nd grade teacher or assistant in San Marcos CA.
- Knowledge of child development and have latest education theories and practices.
- Friendly, patient and sensitive to the needs.
- Able to work independently and multi-task.
- Experience with student IEPs preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Childhood, Early-Childhood Education, or related field.
- Recent college students or pursuing degree in education are highly encouraged to apply tutoring jobs San Marcos.
Note: at Early tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teacher jobs vacancy in San Marcos, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs accordingly to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby San Marcos.