Do you hold certifications in both Special and General Education and are you interested in part-time tutoring opportunities in Chicago?
We are currently in search of tutors in Chicago who possess exceptional communication skills and a proven track record of academic and professional excellence. These tutors will be working with students from Kindergarten to 12th grade in Chicago, covering a range of academic subjects, including:
- Reading (covering decoding, fluency, and reading comprehension)
- Writing (including handwriting and composition)
- Study and Organizational Skills
- Foreign Languages
- Test Preparation for ISEE, Regents, SAT, ACT, SHSAT, and SSAT
Part-Time Tutor Job Details in Chicago:
- Tutoring sessions will be a mix of in-person and virtual.
- Most sessions will take place at the student’s home, school, or nearby locations in Chicago.
- Tutors will primarily engage in one-on-one tutoring with students.
- The number of hours worked each week will depend on the tutor’s availability, the subjects they can teach, and their preferences.
- Tutoring sessions will mainly occur Monday through Friday between 3:30 pm and 9:00 pm. Weekend tutoring hours can also be arranged with students at various times in Chicago, Illinois.
- Tutors will work consistently with the same students on a weekly basis.
Job Type: Part-time
Hourly Pay: $40.00
Shift and Schedule: Weekend availability, Monday to Friday
Tags: Chicago Tutor Hiring, Nearby Tutor Jobs in Chicago, Part-Time Tutoring Jobs in Chicago
Please note that at Early Tutors, we are hiring for various teaching positions in Chicago. If you do not find a job that matches your knowledge or experience, you can use our advanced job search page to explore tutor opportunities in Chicago. Please communicate in English.