We’re looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Preschool Teacher in Aspen Hill, who has a passion for working with children’s,
Our Aspen Hill Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play role in that success, Apply Preschool teaching jobs hiring nearby Aspen Hill MD
Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: Aspen Hill, MD
Job type: Full-time (30 to 35 hours/week)
Qualification: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Pay rate: $19 to $24/ hour
The Preschool teaching job in Aspen Hill is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies, assessment, and supervision of the Aspen Hill children’s, refer details to know more about job role.
Qualifications of Pre School teacher :
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Empathetic, creative and reliable teacher needed,
- Previous experience teaching Pre-K children of ages 3 to 5 years old preferably in a daycare setting in Aspen Hill,
- Must have a great love and patience for children,
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential,
- Knowledge of teamwork, parent involvement, problem identification, as well as family and group dynamics.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and classroom management skills,
- Positive behavior support methods for individual, class and school use and laws and regulations for special education in Maryland State
- Plan and conduct daily activities for Aspen Hill children’s, with Director’s approval.
- Maintain a safe, clean, pleasant physical environment conducive to optimal growth and development of children.
- Observe, record, and evaluate children’s significant behavior,
- Supervise indoor-outdoor activities and nap periods,
- Attend staff and parent meetings and contribute to the meeting,
- Meet with individual parents at least twice yearly to report on child’s progress, discuss concerns with Aspen Hill parents and act on those concerns.
- Support Lead Teacher with regular meetings with and outreach to families, including daily documentation and notes, unit celebrations, and family informational sessions.
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: One location
Career Tags: Preschool jobs Aspen Hill, preschool teacher jobs Aspen Hill, preschool jobs near me Aspen Hill, preschool teacher jobs hiring near Aspen Hill MD, Teaching job hiring nearby Aspen Hill MD, nursery teaching job in Aspen Hill, preschool teacher vacancy in Aspen Hill, teacher positions nearby Aspen Hill
Note: at Early tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teaching jobs in Aspen Hill, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs according to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby Aspen Hill MD.