We’re looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Preschool Teacher in Augusta-Richmond County, who has a passion for working with children’s,
Our Augusta-Richmond County Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play role in that success, Apply Preschool teaching jobs hiring nearby Augusta-Richmond County GA
Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: Augusta-Richmond County, GA
Job type: Full-time (30 to 35 hours/week)
Qualification: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Pay rate: $19 to $24/ hour
The Preschool teaching job in Augusta-Richmond County is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies, assessment, and supervision of the Augusta-Richmond County children’s, refer details to know more about job role.
Qualifications of Pre School teacher :
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Empathetic, creative and reliable teacher needed,
- Previous experience teaching Pre-K children of ages 3 to 5 years old preferably in a daycare setting in Augusta-Richmond County,
- Must have a great love and patience for children,
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential,
- Knowledge of teamwork, parent involvement, problem identification, as well as family and group dynamics.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and classroom management skills,
- Positive behavior support methods for individual, class and school use and laws and regulations for special education in Georgia State
- Plan and conduct daily activities for Augusta-Richmond County children’s, with Director’s approval.
- Maintain a safe, clean, pleasant physical environment conducive to optimal growth and development of children.
- Observe, record, and evaluate children’s significant behavior,
- Supervise indoor-outdoor activities and nap periods,
- Attend staff and parent meetings and contribute to the meeting,
- Meet with individual parents at least twice yearly to report on child’s progress, discuss concerns with Augusta-Richmond County parents and act on those concerns.
- Support Lead Teacher with regular meetings with and outreach to families, including daily documentation and notes, unit celebrations, and family informational sessions.
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: One location
Career Tags: Preschool jobs Augusta-Richmond County, preschool teacher jobs Augusta-Richmond County, preschool jobs near me Augusta-Richmond County, preschool teacher jobs hiring near Augusta-Richmond County GA, Teaching job hiring nearby Augusta-Richmond County GA, nursery teaching job in Augusta-Richmond County, preschool teacher vacancy in Augusta-Richmond County, teacher positions nearby Augusta-Richmond County
Note: at Early tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teaching jobs in Augusta-Richmond County, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs according to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby Augusta-Richmond County GA.