We’re looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Preschool Teacher in Bristol, who has a passion for working with children’s,
Our Bristol Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play role in that success, Apply Preschool teaching jobs hiring nearby Bristol CT
Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: Bristol, CT
Job type: Full-time (30 to 35 hours/week)
Qualification: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Pay rate: $19 to $24/ hour
The Preschool teaching job in Bristol is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies, assessment, and supervision of the Bristol children’s, refer details to know more about job role.
Qualifications of Pre School teacher :
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Empathetic, creative and reliable teacher needed,
- Previous experience teaching Pre-K children of ages 3 to 5 years old preferably in a daycare setting in Bristol,
- Must have a great love and patience for children,
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential,
- Knowledge of teamwork, parent involvement, problem identification, as well as family and group dynamics.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and classroom management skills,
- Positive behavior support methods for individual, class and school use and laws and regulations for special education in Connecticut State
- Plan and conduct daily activities for Bristol children’s, with Director’s approval.
- Maintain a safe, clean, pleasant physical environment conducive to optimal growth and development of children.
- Observe, record, and evaluate children’s significant behavior,
- Supervise indoor-outdoor activities and nap periods,
- Attend staff and parent meetings and contribute to the meeting,
- Meet with individual parents at least twice yearly to report on child’s progress, discuss concerns with Bristol parents and act on those concerns.
- Support Lead Teacher with regular meetings with and outreach to families, including daily documentation and notes, unit celebrations, and family informational sessions.
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: One location
Career Tags: Preschool jobs Bristol, preschool teacher jobs Bristol, preschool jobs near me Bristol, preschool teacher jobs hiring near Bristol CT, Teaching job hiring nearby Bristol CT, nursery teaching job in Bristol, preschool teacher vacancy in Bristol, teacher positions nearby Bristol
Note: at Early tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teaching jobs in Bristol, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs according to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby Bristol CT.