We’re looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Preschool Teacher in Haverhill, who has a passion for working with children’s,
Our Haverhill Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play role in that success, Apply Preschool teaching jobs hiring nearby Haverhill MA
Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: Haverhill, MA
Job type: Full-time (30 to 35 hours/week)
Qualification: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Pay rate: $19 to $24/ hour
The Preschool teaching job in Haverhill is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies, assessment, and supervision of the Haverhill children’s, refer details to know more about job role.
Qualifications of Pre School teacher :
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Empathetic, creative and reliable teacher needed,
- Previous experience teaching Pre-K children of ages 3 to 5 years old preferably in a daycare setting in Haverhill,
- Must have a great love and patience for children,
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential,
- Knowledge of teamwork, parent involvement, problem identification, as well as family and group dynamics.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and classroom management skills,
- Positive behavior support methods for individual, class and school use and laws and regulations for special education in Massachusetts State
- Plan and conduct daily activities for Haverhill children’s, with Director’s approval.
- Maintain a safe, clean, pleasant physical environment conducive to optimal growth and development of children.
- Observe, record, and evaluate children’s significant behavior,
- Supervise indoor-outdoor activities and nap periods,
- Attend staff and parent meetings and contribute to the meeting,
- Meet with individual parents at least twice yearly to report on child’s progress, discuss concerns with Haverhill parents and act on those concerns.
- Support Lead Teacher with regular meetings with and outreach to families, including daily documentation and notes, unit celebrations, and family informational sessions.
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: One location
Career Tags: Preschool jobs Haverhill, preschool teacher jobs Haverhill, preschool jobs near me Haverhill, preschool teacher jobs hiring near Haverhill MA, Teaching job hiring nearby Haverhill MA, nursery teaching job in Haverhill, preschool teacher vacancy in Haverhill, teacher positions nearby Haverhill
Note: at Early tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teaching jobs in Haverhill, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs according to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby Haverhill MA.