We’re looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Preschool Teacher in Mount Pleasant, who has a passion for working with children’s,
Our Mount Pleasant Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play role in that success, Apply Preschool teaching jobs hiring nearby Mount Pleasant SC
Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: Mount Pleasant, SC
Job type: Full-time (30 to 35 hours/week)
Qualification: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Pay rate: $19 to $24/ hour
The Preschool teaching job in Mount Pleasant is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies, assessment, and supervision of the Mount Pleasant children’s, refer details to know more about job role.
Qualifications of Pre School teacher :
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Empathetic, creative and reliable teacher needed,
- Previous experience teaching Pre-K children of ages 3 to 5 years old preferably in a daycare setting in Mount Pleasant,
- Must have a great love and patience for children,
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential,
- Knowledge of teamwork, parent involvement, problem identification, as well as family and group dynamics.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and classroom management skills,
- Positive behavior support methods for individual, class and school use and laws and regulations for special education in South Carolina State
- Plan and conduct daily activities for Mount Pleasant children’s, with Director’s approval.
- Maintain a safe, clean, pleasant physical environment conducive to optimal growth and development of children.
- Observe, record, and evaluate children’s significant behavior,
- Supervise indoor-outdoor activities and nap periods,
- Attend staff and parent meetings and contribute to the meeting,
- Meet with individual parents at least twice yearly to report on child’s progress, discuss concerns with Mount Pleasant parents and act on those concerns.
- Support Lead Teacher with regular meetings with and outreach to families, including daily documentation and notes, unit celebrations, and family informational sessions.
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: One location
Career Tags: Preschool jobs Mount Pleasant, preschool teacher jobs Mount Pleasant, preschool jobs near me Mount Pleasant, preschool teacher jobs hiring near Mount Pleasant SC, Teaching job hiring nearby Mount Pleasant SC, nursery teaching job in Mount Pleasant, preschool teacher vacancy in Mount Pleasant, teacher positions nearby Mount Pleasant
Note: at Early tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teaching jobs in Mount Pleasant, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs according to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby Mount Pleasant SC.