We’re looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Preschool Teacher in Pittsburgh, who has a passion for working with children’s,
Our Pittsburgh Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play role in that success, Apply Preschool teaching jobs hiring nearby Pittsburgh PA
Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job type: Full-time (30 to 35 hours/week)
Qualification: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Pay rate: $19 to $24/ hour
The Preschool teaching job in Pittsburgh is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies, assessment, and supervision of the Pittsburgh children’s, refer details to know more about job role.
Qualifications of Pre School teacher :
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Empathetic, creative and reliable teacher needed,
- Previous experience teaching Pre-K children of ages 3 to 5 years old preferably in a daycare setting in Pittsburgh,
- Must have a great love and patience for children,
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential,
- Knowledge of teamwork, parent involvement, problem identification, as well as family and group dynamics.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and classroom management skills,
- Positive behavior support methods for individual, class and school use and laws and regulations for special education in Pennsylvania State
- Plan and conduct daily activities for Pittsburgh children’s, with Director’s approval.
- Maintain a safe, clean, pleasant physical environment conducive to optimal growth and development of children.
- Observe, record, and evaluate children’s significant behavior,
- Supervise indoor-outdoor activities and nap periods,
- Attend staff and parent meetings and contribute to the meeting,
- Meet with individual parents at least twice yearly to report on child’s progress, discuss concerns with Pittsburgh parents and act on those concerns.
- Support Lead Teacher with regular meetings with and outreach to families, including daily documentation and notes, unit celebrations, and family informational sessions.
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: One location
Career Tags: Preschool jobs Pittsburgh, preschool teacher jobs Pittsburgh, preschool jobs near me Pittsburgh, preschool teacher jobs hiring near Pittsburgh PA, Teaching job hiring nearby Pittsburgh PA, nursery teaching job in Pittsburgh, preschool teacher vacancy in Pittsburgh, teacher positions nearby Pittsburgh
Note: at Early tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teaching jobs in Pittsburgh, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs according to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby Pittsburgh PA.