We’re looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Preschool Teacher in San Marcos, Who has a passion for working with children’s, Apply now!!
Our San Marcos Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and also their team play role in that success, Apply Preschool teaching jobs hiring nearby San Marcos TX.
Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: San Marcos, TX
Job type: Full-time (30 to 35 hours/week)
Qualification: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Pay rate: $19 to $24/ hour
The Preschool teaching job in San Marcos is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Creative Curriculum, Teaching strategies, assessment, and supervision of the San Marcos children’s, Furthermore refer details to know more about job role.
Qualifications of Pre School teacher :
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Empathetic, creative and reliable teacher needed,
- Previous experience teaching Pre-K children of ages 3 to 5 years old preferably, specifically in a daycare setting in San Marcos,
- Must have a great love and patience for children,
- Strong written and oral communication skills are equally important,
- Knowledge of teamwork, parent involvement, problem identification, as well as family and group dynamics.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and classroom management skills,
- Positive behavior support methods for individual, class and school use and laws and regulations for special education in Texas State
- Plan and conduct daily activities for San Marcos children’s, with Director’s approval.
- Maintain a safe, clean, pleasant physical environment conducive to optimal growth and development of children.
- Observe, record, and evaluate children’s significant behavior,
- Supervise indoor-outdoor activities and nap periods also,
- Attend staff and parent meetings and contribute during meeting,
- Moreover meet with individual parents at least twice yearly to report on child’s progress, discuss concerns with San Marcos parents and act on those concerns.
- In last, support Lead Teacher with regular meetings with and outreach to families, including daily documentation and notes, unit celebrations, and family informational sessions.
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: One location
Career Tags: Preschool jobs San Marcos, preschool teacher jobs San Marcos, preschool teacher jobs hiring in San Marcos TX, Teaching job hiring nearby San Marcos TX, nursery job in San Marcos, preschool teacher vacancy in San Marcos, teacher positions nearby San Marcos
Note: at Early tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teaching jobs in San Marcos, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs accordingly to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby San Marcos TX.
Other jobs you may like
Needed Preschool Teacher in Harrisburg – Now hiring
- @ Early Tutors
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US