We’re looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Preschool Teacher in South Hill, who has a passion for working with children’s,
Our South Hill Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play role in that success, Apply Preschool teaching jobs hiring nearby South Hill WA
Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: South Hill, WA
Job type: Full-time (30 to 35 hours/week)
Qualification: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Pay rate: $19 to $24/ hour
The Preschool teaching job in South Hill is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Creative Curriculum, Teaching Strategies, assessment, and supervision of the South Hill children’s, refer details to know more about job role.
Qualifications of Pre School teacher :
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Empathetic, creative and reliable teacher needed,
- Previous experience teaching Pre-K children of ages 3 to 5 years old preferably in a daycare setting in South Hill,
- Must have a great love and patience for children,
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential,
- Knowledge of teamwork, parent involvement, problem identification, as well as family and group dynamics.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and classroom management skills,
- Positive behavior support methods for individual, class and school use and laws and regulations for special education in Washington State
- Plan and conduct daily activities for South Hill children’s, with Director’s approval.
- Maintain a safe, clean, pleasant physical environment conducive to optimal growth and development of children.
- Observe, record, and evaluate children’s significant behavior,
- Supervise indoor-outdoor activities and nap periods,
- Attend staff and parent meetings and contribute to the meeting,
- Meet with individual parents at least twice yearly to report on child’s progress, discuss concerns with South Hill parents and act on those concerns.
- Support Lead Teacher with regular meetings with and outreach to families, including daily documentation and notes, unit celebrations, and family informational sessions.
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: One location
Career Tags: Preschool jobs South Hill, preschool teacher jobs South Hill, preschool jobs near me South Hill, preschool teacher jobs hiring near South Hill WA, Teaching job hiring nearby South Hill WA, nursery teaching job in South Hill, preschool teacher vacancy in South Hill, teacher positions nearby South Hill
Note: at Early tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teaching jobs in South Hill, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs according to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby South Hill WA.