We’re looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable Preschool Teacher in Weymouth Town, Who has a passion for working with children’s, Apply now!!
Our Weymouth Town Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and also their team play role in that success, Apply Preschool teaching jobs hiring nearby Weymouth Town MA.
Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: Weymouth Town, MA
Job type: Full-time (30 to 35 hours/week)
Qualification: High School Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Pay rate: $19 to $24/ hour
The Preschool teaching job in Weymouth Town is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Creative Curriculum, Teaching strategies, assessment, and supervision of the Weymouth Town children’s, Furthermore refer details to know more about job role.
Qualifications of Pre School teacher :
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Empathetic, creative and reliable teacher needed,
- Previous experience teaching Pre-K children of ages 3 to 5 years old preferably, specifically in a daycare setting in Weymouth Town,
- Must have a great love and patience for children,
- Strong written and oral communication skills are equally important,
- Knowledge of teamwork, parent involvement, problem identification, as well as family and group dynamics.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and classroom management skills,
- Positive behavior support methods for individual, class and school use and laws and regulations for special education in Massachusetts State
- Plan and conduct daily activities for Weymouth Town children’s, with Director’s approval.
- Maintain a safe, clean, pleasant physical environment conducive to optimal growth and development of children.
- Observe, record, and evaluate children’s significant behavior,
- Supervise indoor-outdoor activities and nap periods also,
- Attend staff and parent meetings and contribute during meeting,
- Moreover meet with individual parents at least twice yearly to report on child’s progress, discuss concerns with Weymouth Town parents and act on those concerns.
- In last, support Lead Teacher with regular meetings with and outreach to families, including daily documentation and notes, unit celebrations, and family informational sessions.
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: One location
Career Tags: Preschool jobs Weymouth Town, preschool teacher jobs Weymouth Town, preschool teacher jobs hiring in Weymouth Town MA, Teaching job hiring nearby Weymouth Town MA, nursery job in Weymouth Town, preschool teacher vacancy in Weymouth Town, teacher positions nearby Weymouth Town
Note: at Early tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teaching jobs in Weymouth Town, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs accordingly to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutor jobs nearby Weymouth Town MA.
Other jobs you may like
Needed Preschool Teacher in Harrisburg – Now hiring
- @ Early Tutors
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US