We are seeking passionate Teacher Assistant from Ellenwood, GA town with an eagerness to support lead teachers and help students to develop a solid, faith-based foundation.
Teacher Assistant works closely with classroom teachers to provide both clerical and instructional support to a group of children’s. They assist with small group of students as instruction, supervise students during recess and lunch, record grades, and prepare instructional materials. Jobs as Teacher Aides in Ellenwood, you should aim to meet the social, emotional, cognitive, and physical needs of students in collaboration with the teacher.
Post: Teacher Assistant
Location: Ellenwood, Georgia 30294
Grade levels: Pre-Kindergarten
School type: Private school
The Teacher Assistant will work collaboratively with the Lead Teacher and other members of the classroom team to ensure the successful operation of a classroom with a total of 15-20 children at Ellenwood Private school.
Duties and Responsibilities for Teaching Assistant jobs in Ellenwood:
- Assisting the classroom team in implementing a child-centered program that supports all Ellenwood students.
- Creating a safe and supportive environment for children.
- Implementing positive behavior guidance and support for all students.
- Providing assistance with individual student behavior management and self-care.
- Supporting the teacher in managing whole group, small group, and individual child learning.
- Engaging children in learning experiences under guidance from the Lead Teacher at Ellenwood School.
- Participating in team meetings, professional development sessions, and faculty meetings.
- Helping with nutrition services to children as assigned, including transporting meals, participation in family-style dining, and nutritional educational activities.
- Adhering to all relevant health and safety policies and procedures.
- Providing services to all children and families of Ellenwood with respect, confidentiality, and dignity.
- Collaborating with the classroom teachers and school leadership to engage and support parents.
- Completing additional duties as required or assigned.
Skills Required to apply Teacher Aide jobs in Ellenwood GA
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Strong work ethic and solutions-oriented mindset, with a desire and ability to solve problems;
- Strong oranizational skills, including attention to detail;
- Energetic, positive – team player!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $34.00 per hour
Benefits: All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our medical, dental, 401(k) plan, and robust tuition assistance plan.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate: Ellenwood GA 30294 – Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Tags: Jobs for teacher assistants in Ellenwood GA, teacher assistant jobs nearby Ellenwood GA 30294, Teaching assistant hiring in Ellenwood,
Note: at Early Tutors, We are here to hire for multiple category wise teacher jobs in Ellenwood, so if there you don’t find relevant jobs according to your knowledge or experience you may search jobs on our advance job search page to know tutoring jobs nearby Ellenwood GA 30294
We share regularly online tutoring jobs in Ellenwood for multiple languages like Spanish, English, French, German and Science, Technology, Engineering, Math tutors, so visit regularly to get apply teaching jobs in Ellenwood GA