Start learning Basics Concepts of Probability and Statistics for Beginners with Udemy, from this online course you will learn A Complete Beginner Guide to statistics & Probability. Master the Fundamentals of Probability and Statistics.. so lets start with EarlyTutors.
Course Name: Basics Concepts of Probability and Statistics for Beginners
Course Language: English
Course Instructor : LetsTute Make it Easy
Course Category: Probability Courses
What will you learn from this course ?
- Statistics and Probability with real life example. Coin, Ball and Card experiment. Also, problem solving based on these experiment
- Tally marks, Measure of central tendency, Mean, Mode, Median of grouped data and some more.
Curse Description :
- Hello Friends, Use Coupon Code: SALE90,
- Probability is a numerical measure of the likelihood of an event. Probability tells us how often some event will happen after many repeated trials. Whereas Statistics is a form of mathematical analysis that uses quantified models, representations, and synopses for a given set of experimental data or real-life studies. Statistics studies methodologies to gather, review, analyze and draw conclusions from data.
How it is done exactly?
- So we have designed this best-selling course on Probability and Statistics which will give a broad idea on theoretical, experimental, compound probability, permutations, combinations also how the data should be collected, analyzed, interpreted, presented, and organized. This course is designed in a very easy manner to understand probability and statistics with the most important concepts.
You’ll only need basic arithmetic and algebra knowledge to learn statistics and probability, so if you have that simple foundation, you’ll be able to learn it easily.
What you will learn?
- Basics of Probability and Statistics-Different types of events that occur (Sample space)
- Basic probability rules
- Experiment based problem solving (Coin, Dice, Card & Ball Experiment)-Introduction of Statistics & Probability
- Data handling
- How to measure central tendency?
- Calculation of Mean, Median & Mode
- Problems based on cumulative frequency.
Who can take this course?
- The course can be taken by school students, teachers, or any learner who has Probability & Statistics as a part of their curriculum.
- It will also help teachers who are willing to give the best quality education to students.
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- On completion of this course, one will not only understand the concept in-depth but will also be able to improve their data analysis techniques and predictions skills and hence score good marks in their exams with the help of:
- Explanatory videos that ensure complete concept understanding.
- Downloadable resources help in applying your knowledge to solve various problems.
- Quiz videos help in testing your knowledge.
- In short, it is an interesting course fulfilling all the student’s needs.
- So hurry up and enroll now for Probability & Statistics course!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to learn Statistics and Probability in detail
- And Teachers who wish to provide quality education to their student
How to Enroll Basics Concepts of Probability and Statistics for Beginners – Udemy Course :