Start learning Fundamental Financial Math with Udemy, from this online course you will learn A guide to the building blocks of Financial Math, with in-depth analysis and examples.. so lets start with EarlyTutors.
Course Name: Fundamental Financial Math
Course Language: English
Course Instructor : Starweaver Team
Course Category: Math Courses
What will you learn from this course ?
- The relationship between price and yield on fixed income securities
- What are the interest rate and pricing conventions for fixed income instruments
- How to explain different day count and compounding conventions used in fixed income securities
- The dramatic difference between yield to maturity and realized rate of return
- How to determine the price of both coupon bearing and zero coupon bonds
- Financial math applications as it is used in finance, banking, securities and insurance markets and jobs
Curse Description :
- This course will introduce you to a wide variety of calculations and related concepts that are used by financial market participants in a wide variety of applications – calculating prices, rates of return, and yields for example. These concepts and more will be discussed.
- This course consists of 15 modules, broken out into 3 sections: Interest Rate Conventions and Time Value of Money Debt Security Pricing Bond Yields and Rates of Return The course contains approximately 2 and a half hours of video content, and supplementary PDF files of the instructor’s presentation are included to help participants follow along.
Who this course is for:
All levels of participants are encouraged to take this course.
How to Enroll Fundamental Financial Math – Udemy Course :