Start learning The French Subjunctive – Full Course – Intermediate Level with Udemy, from this online course you will learn Master the French subjunctive, 100% in French, with Native teacher. so lets start with EarlyTutors.
Course Name: The French Subjunctive – Full Course – Intermediate Level
Course Language: English
Course Instructor : Anne Le Grand
Course Category: French Language Courses
What will you learn from this course ?
- Master the subjunctive mood
- Learn how to choose the right tense for the right situation
- Learn how to use the subjunctive to express actions or ideas which are subjective or otherwise uncertain: will/wanting, emotion, doubt, possibility, necessity, judgment..
Curse Description :
- If you have reached this page, you probably want to learn French, not English! Bonne nouvelle, this course is 100% in French, mostly with videos, created and presented by Anne Le Grand, an experienced native teacher.
- Why learn subjunctive?
- Mastering the subjunctive is the only way to boost your French level, from
- If you want to progress and say everything you want to say in French, you have to master the subjunctive mood.
- In this course you will learn how to use the subjunctive mood. You will be able to express actions or ideas which are subjective or otherwise uncertain.
- Master each use of the subjunctive mood, individually in context and learn how to use it in this French immersive course.
- Course 100% in French with French subtitles
- Coherent and comprehensive teaching method Based on Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Designed for students from A2 to C1 levels (intermediate to advanced level)Clear explanations with experienced native teacher
- Validate your knowledge with quizzes
- All videos available in HD
- Feel free to watch the introduction section and the free video previews to see how the course is structured.
- Each section covers a specific use of subjunctive tense in French and allows you to easily develop the four basic linguistic abilities: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Grammar lecture: learn and practice a specific grammar function with talking head videos and quizzes, to speed up and consolidate the process of learning French grammar.
- Listening comprehension lecture: listen to an audio recording focusing on the section’s grammar point and validate your understanding with a quiz.
- Reading comprehension lecture: read a text focusing on the section’s grammar point and validate your understanding with a quiz.
- Vocabulary lecture: Learn 10 key expressions you can easily include in your spoken French like a native speaker.
Who this course is for:
- Students with intermediate to advanced level (A2 to C1) in French
- Students who want to take an exam (DELF/DALF) in French
- People who want to work or travel to a French-speaking country
How to Enroll The French Subjunctive – Full Course – Intermediate Level – Udemy Course :