Start learning ULTIMATE PIONEER DJ COURSE PART 1 of 2: Pioneer CDJ Course with Udemy, from this online course you will learn The perfect course for those that would like to learn the art of DJing.. so lets start with EarlyTutors.
Course Name: ULTIMATE PIONEER DJ COURSE PART 1 of 2: Pioneer CDJ Course
Course Language: English
Course Instructor : Costas Papa
Course Category: DJ Courses
What will you learn from this course ?
- Cueing Tracks
- Counting Music
- Mixing With Levels
- Features On the CDJ2000NXS2Features on The DJM900NXS2Phase Meter, Jog Wheel and BPM
- Download, Install Rekordbox, Create Playlists & Analysing Your Music
- How The Gear Are Connected and Communicating
- Concept of DJing Beat Phase, Count in Auto Cue, Time Mode, Info, Menu, Utility Settings
- EQ Mixing
- Fixing the Grid Using Recordbox
- Using The Beat
- Jump Options to Technically and Creatively
- Using Effects Sound Color FX Section
- Creative use of Loop Functions
- RekordBox: Playlists & Sync Manager & Itunes
- RekordBox: USB Optimal Settings & Ordering Tracks
- RekordBox: Fixing The Grid, Syncing Back to Rekordbox
- RekordBox: Beat Jump & Looping Options
Curse Description :
The content is specifically prepared and structured to give you the fundamentals beyond the knowledge, experience, confidence, understanding, and the ability to DJ.
This is a traditional hardware course, where attendees will develop, hone, and master their skills on the industry-standard Pioneer CDJ setup. We got the latest installation from our education partners at Pioneer 2 X CDJ2000NXS2 and a 1 X DJM900NS2.These sessions are highly practical and are heavily focused on the hardware, and developing the skill-set required to qualify as a DJ.
By the end of these sessions, you will be able to gain a better understanding of the art itself. Be comfortable using an industry-standard hardware DJ setup. Ideally, all attendees will be able to mix songs of their choice and develop their musical repertoire.
- The first session will get you familiar with the industry DJ setups found in radio stations, night venues, and festivals. You will dive into the mindset and thought process of a DJ, learn to cue, count, and mix in and out with levels. Yes, the challenge is to get you to DJ within the first session.
- In the second session we break down the technicalities of setting up the gear and making sure all operations are functional, we review and develop our mixing principles and explore more features on the CDJs and Mixer to enable us to create a smoother transitional mix, with EQs. We cover the fundamental use of the Rekordbox playlist creation tool.
- In the 3rd session, we talk about different types of DJs and different aspects and assets that all DJs should consider when playing out. We explore phase and beat features as well we enter the world of FX on the mixer to enhance our mixes and introduce a creative touch to our performance. We explore some new features on Rekordbox software to help us with our music performance.
- In the last session, we reflect back on the last sessions and cement all learning outcomes. You will then perform a 30 minute recorded set that you get to walk away with. Expect to continue and complete your journey and enter the second level of the Ultimate DJ course.
Looking forward to hearing your creative expressions.
Who this course is for:
- This Course Is For Creatives That Are Passionate About Music.
- Whether You Just Started Or Dabbled, This Course Will Elevate Your Skills To Professional Level
How to Enroll ULTIMATE PIONEER DJ COURSE PART 1 of 2: Pioneer CDJ Course – Udemy Course :