Start learning Probability and Statistics for Business and Data Science with Udemy, from this online course you will learn Learn how to apply probability and statistics to real data science and business applications!. so lets start.
Course Name: Probability and Statistics for Business and Data Science
Course Language: English
Course Instructor : Jose Portilla
What will you learn from this course ?
- Understand the basics of probability
- Be able to implement basic statistics
- Understand how to use various statistical distributions
- Apply statistical methods and hypothesis testing to business problems
- Understand how regression models work
- Implement one way and two way ANOVA
- Understand Chi Squared Tests
- Be able to understand different types of data
Curse Description :
- Welcome to Probability and Statistics for Business and Data Science!
- In this course we cover what you need to know about probability and statistics to succeed in business and the data science field!
- This practical course will go over theory and implementation of statistics to real world problems. Each section has example problems, in course quizzes, and assessment tests. We’ll start by talking about the basics of data, understanding how to examine it with measurements of central tendency, dispersion, and also building an understanding of how bivariate data sources can relate to each other.
- Afterwards we’ll dive into probability , learning about combinations and permutations, as well as conditional probability and how to apply bayes theorem.
- Then we’ll move on to discussing the most common distributions found in statistics, creating a solid foundation of understanding how to work with uniform, binomial, poisson, and normal distributions.
- Up next we’ll talk about statistics, applying what we’ve learned so far to real world business cases, including hypothesis testing and the student’s T distribution.
- We’ll end the course with 3 sections on advanced topics, such as ANOVA (analysis of variance), understanding regression analysis, and finally performing chi squared analysis.
- The sections are modular and organized by topic, so you can reference what you need and jump right in!
- Our course includes HD Video with clear explanations and high quality animations, we also include extensive case studies to show you how to apply this knowledge to the real world.
We’ll cover everything you need to know about statistics and probability to clearly tackle real world business and data science problems!
- Including: Measurements of Data
- Mean, Median, and Mode
- Variance and Standard Deviation
- Co-variance and Correlation
- Permutations and Combinations
- Unions and Intersections
- Conditional Probability
- Bayes Theorem
- Binomial Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Normal Distribution
- Central Limit Theorem
- Hypothesis Testing
- T-Distribution Testing
- Regression Analysis
- Chi Squared and much more!
Not only do you get great technical content, but you’ll also have access to our online QA forums as well as our student chat channel. Where the TAs and myself are happy to help out with any questions you encounter! Upon finishing this course you’ll receive a certificate of completion you can post on your LinkedIn profile to show off to your colleagues, or even potential employers!
All of this content comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, so you can try out the course risk free! So what are you waiting for? Enroll today and we’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
Someone interested in learning how to apply probability and statistics to business or data science
How to Enroll Probability and Statistics for Business and Data Science – Udemy Course :
Visit here to get start learning Statistics – Probability and Statistics for Business and Data Science